First off, the ground rules.
- I will ONLY sell to members of Company D. I take this stance in order
to insure your privacy. When an order is submitted, I will verify your
identity/mailing address with George "Ranger" Walters. After
his thumbs up I will process & ship your order. This is due to copyright
issues concerning your liknesses. If you choose to place an order please
give me some time to get the orders out. I have a day job and, every
now & again, a life.
- I will accept check or cash as payment. It will have to be mailed
to me (address provided at time of order), or you can pay Ranger and
I'll try to get it back out of him myself (remember, George, I know
where you live!). Payment is NOT due in advance, but please try to avoid
lengthy delays. I trust y'all.
- Minimum order: $10.00 + Shipping (Shipping will be cheap...price of
a padded envelope and postage, rounded up to the nearest dollar)
- All prices given below are for printing at a photo lab unless otherwise
- To place an order, I can be reached at
What I can offer:
- The Color (unaltered) prints are currently sized at a 4X6 ratio. I
can crop the photos to pretty much any size you want, but keep in mind
that the composition of the photo's will change. Prices for standard
- 4X6: $2.00
- 5X7: $4:00
- 8X10: $6:50
- Custom sizes are certainly available. Drop me a line for pricing.
Professional printing (ie: at a lab) is available or, for a bit
less, I can print myself (up to 11X19), but the lifetime of the
prints will be shorter than the professional work.
- Sepia prints are more expensive (see the examples below) due to the
time/effort involved. There are many variables in generating sepia and
most people have their own idea of what they're looking for. I'll mail
you a couple of low-res options showing different colors and you can
give me feedback until we work out what you want. For sepia, add $3.50
- I also offer greeting cards! These are very nice cards with the photo
of your choice on the front (portrait or landscape) and blank inside.
Great for any occasion and guaranteed to bring a smile to the recipient.
The card itself is 5X7 with an image size of roughly 3 1/2 X 5 1/2.
Of course, it includes an envelope. I think you'd be impressed. The
price per card is $4.00 (+ $3.50 for sepia). These are manpower intensive,
plus the cost of the stock.
- Finally, I can also matte photos for you...all you need is to get
a frame! Contact me for pricing.
A Final Word
Let me say that, even if I don't sell a thing, I had a great
time seeing y'all do your thing and I appreciate the chance to spend the
day shooting you. I am heading back to sunny Florida (my real home) in
September, although I may end up returning to the DC metro area if I can
find a transfer to the region (I'm a Federal kinda guy and the wheels
of government move slowly). Should I return, I'd love to "shoot"
Company D again, perhaps under battle conditions. Until then, keep safe
& watch out for those blue-bellies!